Most accidents can be prevented by taking simple measures or adopting proper working procedures.
We adopt appropriate safety measures on site which decreases work injury cases, and our sites will become a safe and secure place to work in.
Basic Safety Measures:
- Keeping passages clear all the time.
- Sorting out materials and piling them up safely.
- All floor openings are fenced or covered.
- All areas are provided with sufficient lights.
- Use of fire-fighting equipment and first aid boxes.
- Workers are trained to be vigilant all the time and watch out for moving cranes, hooks or other lifting equipment.
- Before any electrical installation or tool, the condition of electric cables are checked .Dragging electric cables on the ground or allowing the cables to come into contact with water are avoided.
- All electrical tools are installed with an earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Safely handling of chemicals with care.
- Personal protective equipment’s will be used for every person such as Safety belts, Helmets, Gloves, Safety Goggles etc .
- Workers are trained for reporting any unsafe condition is immediately to the supervisor
Use of Safety Nets
Use of Safety Helmets
Use of Safety Belts
Use of Safety Goggles
Safety Toolbox talk
Fire Safety Training
Display of safety instructions
General On Site Safety Instructions
Electrical Safety Instructions
Work Place Safety:
- Scaffold are provided with a suitable working platform.
- Scaffold are erected by trained workmen and under the supervision of a competent person.
- All floor openings ,duct , cut-outs, shallow portions and deep excavation are provided with adequate fencing.
- Piling up of all excavated material at the edge of excavation is avoided.
- Trenches are properly shored before working in them.
- Safety nets are provided from 3rd slab onwards and are refitted at every alternate floor.
- Safety supervisors are provide with adequate training and our important members of construction team they have responsibility or liability for the overall safety of the construction site.
- Use of a ladder which is of good construction, sound material and adequate strength. If work is carried out 2 meters or more above the floor suitable working platform is used.
Safety for equipment use:
- Lifting equipment’s like cranes are operated by a trained crane operator.
- Material hoist used are examined, certified safe by a competent examiner and properly maintained.
- Material hoist is not used unless its gates have been installed with an effective interlocking safety system. The hoist is only operable after all the gates have been closed.
- Before using an electric tool its plug and connecting cable are checked. Damaged tools are not used.
- An electric tool is not used unless its connecting cable is well protected, its metal casing is earthed and its power supply is provided with an earth leakage circuit breaker.
- All measures for public safety and fire precautions are provided.